7.2.12

LOOKBOOK OF THE DAY PICKS - #2


I'm well and truly stuck in on my "LOOKBOOK of the Day" craze! It's actually become the highlight of my evening looking for inspiring outfits! These 10 all seem to follow a theme of comfy casual, or easy chic. Whether it be thick coats and chunky scarves, or a loose jumper tied in with a floaty skirt each one is unique and utterly gorgeous. My personal outfit posts have run a little dry at the moment due to the fact that I feel a little ill. Cold weather, I hate you! So my days at home have been flipped into positive days where every minute is a Valerie Vintage minute, happy happy. 
You can the join the "LOOKBOOK of the Day" craze by simply: 
- Using the Twitter hashtag #LOOKBOOKoftheday and following @valerie_vintage!
- Following us on Facebook: HERE

 LOOKBOOKER's (From Top left to bottom right):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind word