16.1.12

CAPE






I've not always been a fan of capes, mainly because they all seem to follow the same "beige + brown buttons" stereotype. However, I spotted this one in the New Look sale and knew it's tribal-esque and aztec pattern was too good to resist. It's 100% Italian wool and handmade which makes me feel even more like I bagged a bargain! Teamed with a pair of yellow chord shorts and a Valerie blouse (available HERE) it most definitely rocks out!
I've blogged and posted on Lookbook for two days in a row now, the start of my dedication has begun! Although I can't seem to say the same for my diet. the MyFitnessPal app is currently telling my I'm in negative -281 calories without even eating dinner yet! Oops.

1 comment:

  1. pretty :) followed! hope you follow back :D siegetan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a kind word