10.2.12

LITTLE TREAT






I decided that since I'll be spending this Valentine's Day alone, I'd fill my loneliness with rather a lot of retail therapy! I made great use of the next day free delivery offer on ASOS and bagged this beautiful burnt orange midi skirt, along with a pair of Vera Moda suede black scalloped shorts and the above ring (on my little finger!) all for just £30! Yippee, I love sales! Once I'd started I just couldn't stop so ended up buying two necklaces from This Charming Girl's £6 sale too! The postman has never delivered so much to my house. I'm normally such a online shopping avoider, especially from a store that's not really cheap or second/thrifted but, I felt like my wardrobe needed some colour or basic pieces for the upcoming S/S'12! The black shirt with bronze buttons was for sale at Valerie Vintage but, I decided I liked it's simplistic beauty too much and it's now mine, sorry! However, the baroque detailed overlayer/jacket (which is divine!) can be bought from our store. And it's only £13!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind word