5.2.12

BOLD





It's been snowing here. Not much, a few inches. But enough to make me shiver and my puppy to refuse to go outside. I contemplated going outside to shoot an outfit post but, the wimp within me got the better and so therefore you have one from the inside instead! I picked this zebra skirt up yesterday while sourcing for the store; it's a BEAST! Teamed with a bold pink blouse (also for sale) it only needs a few simple accessories to completely blow away any fellow street style. And update on me: I recently bought my Spotify Premium account because I couldn't live without my playlists, am currently feeling extremely ill and am dreading the fact that I need time to sleep but would rather be working and finally my life is pretty much turned upside-down. Friends are a very funny thing.

Available here: MARKETPLACE
LOOKBOOK: http://lookbook.nu/look/3024825-YOU-LOST-ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind word