27.2.12

NEWSPAPER




Had a bit of a change around in the Valerie photographing department. Am much happier with the newspaper background and filter effected images which are far better than just a plain white! All of my images are self-portraits and taken by me so unfortunately I can't really do "street-style" or more adventurous shoots as I just don't have the manpower. Any photographers in the Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire want to work with me? Pop me a message! Back on the topic of clothing, I'm currently in the process of listing up a dozen new items for the store, along with also re-shooting the current stock. This leather skirt was a mere £3, and although I have to suck myself in and put it on over my shoulders rather than over my too-large hips I want to keep it! Both tops are in available now in the store and are absolute gems! Follow Valerie Vintage on Facebook HERE for discount! Here are a few compilations of images I took earlier, you'll probably spot them on our LOOKBOOK in the next day or two. I shall be posting again shortly as have got another round up of my LBOTD's to show you!


1 comment:

  1. Great looks- I love that pink top!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a kind word